Elder Jackson Beach
Monday, May 28, 2018
Happy birthday in Alabama!
The Relief Society President made me a lemonade cake, and brought a shrimp ring and cocktail sauce to church for me for my birthday. Southern hospitality is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Why Should I Desire More?"
Hey everybody, hope y'all had a great week. I feel like I don't have much to talk about, due to the fact that it was a short week, a...
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen
Hey everyone, this was a great final full week as a missionary. It's odd to think that it was my final week. The fact that I'm comin...
Ghosted But Still Solid
Hey y'all, hope everyone had a good week. Ours as a whole has been a little bit more bummer than stellar, but I'll try and pull a fe...
No comments:
Post a Comment